Monday, June 25, 2007

yes. . .more purple

In an earlier entry, I mentioned that I used to abhor purple. I don't think I owned anything purple until a few years ago. I finally got over my prejudice. Because it's a secondary color it's got a zillion possibilities. Anyway, I am finally starting to do something besides crochet bags. Here's some yarn I dyed up this winter; purples, lilacs, blues and mauves. Oh, you can see that, can't you? Silly me!

I'm about to embark on using my knitting machine again. I spent a good part of today wrestling with the darned thing. My partner spent at least two hours on it himself. It just wouldn't knit. It was the crapola yarn that came with the machine that was the problem! URGGGHHH!!!! Anyhoo, the yarn:

1 comment:

Websafe said...

I look forward to extraordinarily elaborate patterns from your knitting machine!