Friday, July 6, 2007

knitting socks

It has been pointed out to me that I haven't posted in a while. I'm glad anyone wants to see what I've been doing!

What have I been doing? Well, I stopped knitting those bags 'cause I was developing a small mountain of them and I need to find a venue to sell them if I'm going to make so many.

So, I've been knitting socks. I don't think they're "worth" putting up pictures of. They're socks. Fairly plain socks.

I am suddenly crazy about knitting socks since I learned how to do it on two circular needles instead of four (or five) double pointed ones. I really found it annoying, trying to juggle all those needles. Now, it's pure mindless pleasure. And I get to watch bad television at the same time!

So, that's it for now. Maybe I'll post a photo of a pile of socks when I get back from the camping trip I'm going on. That'd make a nice picture.

1 comment:

Websafe said...

We want to see a picture of the socks! And the camping trip! (Please.)

Maybe you'll see some interesting birds?