Wednesday, July 18, 2007

i ought to clean up before I take a picture

My living room is a work in progress at the moment. Well, it's been a work in progress for almost two years, to tell you the truth. When I moved into my present house, I had a hankering for a more modern feel than I had in the interior of my last house. We have two living rooms, one with a woodstove for winter and the other with huge windows to look out onto the garden for summer. Big change from my last place, a barely one bedroom glorified cottage!

Anyway, in the spirit of letting you know what I'm making, today I made some more pillows for my "shabby chic" sofa. It's most definately more shabby than chic! After painting the winter living room different hues of gray and getting a most modern sofa and coffee table, I had a yearning for something of the old house.

I didn't clean up and there's still things waiting to find their rightful home behind the sofa, so here's a sliver of a picture:

1 comment:

Websafe said...

The sofa and pillows look extraordinarily restful. Make sure your guests don't just curl up and go to sleep on you!