Friday, November 16, 2007

a few creative things

Now that I gave it a bit of thought, I realized I have done some "creative things". If you scroll down, you'll see the shabby chic slipcovers. Y'know, they were not chic. They were just shabby. I replaced them last week with new ones. And that in turn inspired me to start painting the walls of my living room. When I'm done, I'll post a pic. I'm painting a few different shades of light green and yellow, hopefully blending them together well enough to look like the sun is shining in through the windows.

Speaking of the sun, I haven't seen it in days. And today it is snowing. It's the first snow of the season!

I used to be very happy when the first snow arrived. Now, I can't help thinking about bad driving conditions, shovelling. . .ah, this is one of the lost happy moments of childhood. I'd be out there jumping up and down if I was still a kid!

No comments: